<body> <body>

What will it take for me to remember my camera??
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
♥ 2:25 PM

I have been so busy (as usual). Where do I even start? Well, the youth beach trip was so much fun. Except for the fact that I left my camera at home (or I thought I did). I was so bummed that I didn't have my camera. All day I swear I had the "perfect Kodak moments. " Well, around 4:30 I had gotten out of the water and went to go change to dry clothes and what do you think I found in my bag??? My stupid Camera!!!!! Uggghhhhh! I could have screamed-actually I think I did. I put it in my clothes bag so I wouldn't get sand on it. Duhhhhh. Anyway, we had a great time. We sent Tim and Al early to reserve a fire pit and we stayed until the beach closed.



Here is one picture of the boys on the Life Guard Tower (in the dark).




Next, I threw a Surprise (spelt correctly) Party for my sil who turned 19. It was a lot of fun. The desserts were perfect, the pinata was fun (my first time buying a pinata), and the decorations were so cute. But, you will have to take my word for it because- AGAIN, I left my camera at home.


Lets see...what else?


Oh, Tim and I took his two brothers Taylor and Levi to an Angel game this past weekend and we had great seats (Thanks to Aunt Carol who has season tickets and couldn't make the game because Ethan had a choir beach party). We went to Claim Jumper for dinner before and then ate all the junk food the game had to offer. It was fun even though the Angels lost. But, again you will have to take my word for it because I forgot my camera-AGAIN!



We had our first Puppet Show with our new team and it went really well. It was at a church picnic for Water of Life Church. We weren't nervous until we realized they have 4 sanctuaries and over 5,000 members! And to top it off it was hot and humid!



The end of James & John Thunder Bros Circus is this Wednesday. The classes are going to perform their skits at our "Circus" and we are having an ice cream sundae party. We will have a few weeks of game nights and hopefully start up the new "Inspiration Island" by Sept. 19 (as long as my oriental trading order comes in).



This weekend is the Annual Hello Kitty Beach Fest in Huntington Beach. Emily and I are going (maybe Jessie and Lori). They have games and free stuff for all the girls. It is also a Women's Surfing Competition. I WILL take my camera!



This Sunday the Strong Man is coming to our church. We first met him at Spirit West Coast 3 years ago, then booked him for Joni Camp this year and he called us 2 weeks ago and said he would be in town Labor Day and wants to come to our church. He is amazing and has a great testimony. He was just put in the World Records for rolling a frying pan into the smallest burrito. He does it right in front of you in like 20 seconds. I will take pictures this Sunday-if I remember my camera :)




I will leave you with this cute picture of "Dudey" (pronounced "Dude" "E") aka Evan!






I forgot to write about my birthday. It was really nice. The weather was perfect. We went to Laguna Beach and the water was so clear-I could have been in Hawaii. We found this cool little private beach.





PerryRocks

Sunny California
Happily Married 7yrs & enjoying my baby girl Aubree & excited for my baby boy due March 23

MY FACEBOOK
Email Me
You can't comment
So send me an email!
tperryapc@aol.com

Favorites

Aunt Cindy Rocks
Brandy's Buzz Rocks
JHTV Rocks
Lydia & Asa Rock
Daniel's Family Rocks
OhAmanda Rocks
Caldwell Family Rocks

Natalie



Time Flies When Your Having Fun

June 2006
July 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010